Thursday, December 11, 2008

Realisations....

Love-a special word,
for special people.
I had given my heart,
and i had fallen for someone..
And no regrets in saying that,
I was not lucky to get it back.

She was everything for me,
every breath taken for her...
my soul wandered endlessly,
for just a smile from her.


But i forgot the truths ,
that this world and its people hold...
it was so bitter to chew,
and so hard to digest..

For once, i thought...
i've come to an end.

Realisations poured upon me,
making me stronger and  stronger...
I know its so hard to fix,
the broken pieces together again...
But those realisations..
Oh !..they are so powerful...

My thoughts have changed,
and my acts so powerful,
Thanks to the lessons,
which LOVE has taught me...


So, the not so special ones,
take my story as yours...
And never wait for anyone,
because you deserve much more......

1 comment: