Saturday, April 26, 2014

Move on !!


I was in a shell. Thoughts swallowed me. In fact there was no me - but only thoughts.


Eat, think, work, think, browse , eat, sleep. What a lousy routine ! No play, no exercise, and thanks to that - have a hard earned tummy too !!
This happens...one of those phases in life which almost makes us believe that we have lost it completely. And we argue with ourselves each and every day to prove that we have no reason to be happy .




But yes - it was damn lie. It's true that I have lost something. But I haven't lost everything. The heart still pounds pretty well and the beats are strong enough to take me through.



Guys... If you are going through an ugly phase, keep calm and go through it, instead of succumbing and falling short of your finish line. Yes it may hurt, but always remember, this one too will pass through. The result is - a stronger you ! :)

The colorful side of life is waiting just for you !!



cheers !!

No comments:

Post a Comment