Saturday, January 23, 2010

Few days left....

Only a few days left in my college. Yes im gonna pass out. Truely saying from my heart, i can't believe that 4 years have been completed...so fast. The experience can't be written in a page or two. It's much more than i could express in words. But now im not mentally prepared for that sort of a writing...only bcos...i may breakdown. So rewinding the full 4 years will be a big task..mentally. So i prefer to do that after its all over. There will be much 4 me to tell, hopefully.


Some likes are strange. Some loves are even more strange. And if its gonna be painful, those loves and likes should not happen. It should not. Don't know what will happen after grads, but some people are moving away from me for sure. They hold a special place in me, and how on earth im going to go through each day without seeing them.?? Every monday we see each other, till friday. Again the next monday.. ohh God from may be , june onwards im not going to ..sometimes not even see them..?

i feel it ...while typing these. Yes ..all will say,,,"its gonna be okay in some months..chill yaar". But i know, some of them will never get out of me. Cos they were close and yet so far.

i can't bear it because...they were close ...very close. And i can't bear it because ....yet they were far away from me.

ohh God, I had only started loving,.....

1 comment:

  1. da... same feelings.. same path.. but travelled different way... let GOD help us... keep on writing.. u will feel good.. and i can copy some thing (kidding k)

    ReplyDelete