Monday, October 11, 2010

X


After many days of interesting & also somewhat intense "south India tour"(not much..only 2 cities hyd n blor) im bak on my bed at my home in the bootiful city of looms n lores.
Feel so relieved after coming back.But I know I'm in a do or die mode now.Next 15 days decides my career(i feel so !!).OK, lets not get into that now.This blog was not supposed to be about my shitty career.But i wanted to write something about a person....hmm....lets call that person X.


Why X & not d name? thats cozz....

1)Definitely that person may feel offensive ,me referring here.. without permission. Then u will think y not take d permission?
haha....buddy ,we r not even in talking terms.. !!!#$
2) X generally refers to an unknown variable. And that person is still "unknown" to me... I'm not able to understand X. X=????

3) X symbolizes WRONG and NOT right.

4) X is X


X "was" my friend.
But X still come in my thoughts.
that may be bcos we were really "good" friends.
I really mean it.


X & me had fight ed a lot.
our fights had lasted just 1 or 2 days.
But this one seems like it will never end.
But X was nice.


I thought we would be friends for ever.
what a fool am I.
Since X really had no emotions..
It dint matter whether I was a friend or not.

But then also X was good.
Ohhh my mukul..
why are u so kind???
"bcosss X was my friend yaar"..."Once Upon a time..


hmm..guys ..
that was some real rubbish i guess. From a jobless guy. Speaking about some X whatever...!!

Anyways..anyone who accidentally saw this blog, who spared their valuable 2 minutes to read this epic ****.... thanks.

I'll be posting some more interesting jobless stuffs very shortly(this is just a beginning.I'll show u the real heights of joblessness ) Remember to read them if u have plenty of time to waste ;-)

cheeersss ........keep smiling :-)

1 comment:

  1. Well here he is.... Back... And i feel we are really going to get some real stuff from him... Welcome...Welcome back to our world

    ReplyDelete